Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Year 2.40

Year 2.40 was much lighter with cny in the fourth day, but Monday was big. Ten pth youth came by the island for swimming, hiking and BBQ. In one day we bonded. All are awaiting Easter.

Day 2 I was so tired after cny holidays that I took compensation morning. The rest of the day was no less busy but at least I could breathe a little easier. We had good coworker sharing for a change.

Wednesday was a long day, but at least bud cut my hair for Doris' day tomorrow. I also cancelled language meeting because two were absent. My coworker agreed. The leaders night meeting was long on debate and crowded by issues that I missed the 1am bus and took the 145am bus home. Insane.

Day 4 was 21 months without Doris, so I got her some roses and our group had lunch nearby flower Street, but big boner did not taste as good as the first time last week. My hand treatment was postponed to Saturday morning.

Friday fellowship was house meeting, so I did not have to attend. I started working on James 2 message. The rest of the night was prayer walk and editing my mourning talk.

Day 6 began with swimming, breakfast, and then hand treatment. Sister 3 came by to take away Doris' photocopy notes and put her books in a box. At noon I finished editing the translated talk. At noon I had lunch with my Indonesian counterpart to understand my challenges. I had fellowship at night and talked to a leader about the direction of fellowship.

Sunday school had two invited guest including an Elderly. They had a great time, but we missed an important worship item. The leaders coworkers retreat in the afternoon was a hit. I slept going home but was surprised to find English friends at the clubhouse at night. The TV movie In the Woods was worthwhile to watch.

Feb 26, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment