Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Year 2.38

Year 2.38 was teary week. On Monday I decide to see a doctor to get 燒染葯then had a good lunch at the island, walked to the old pier and park hilltop, where I sat a while where Doris and I sat previously. I rested so I can see Mad Show 2 at Baptist University, but the trains were so packed that I decided to take a cab in vain for thirty minutes.

Day 2 I had coffee breakfast and was focused on my mourning talk for collapsed runner's fellowship. Later I went to see a chiropractor. The mood got to me that I cried at dinner with another buddy.

On Wednesday pth department had birthday lunch aand I wrapped up my talk preparation by reading a year of my old blog which brought back a lot of old but fresh memories. I had a smooth language meeting before I went to my second week of acupuncture.

Day 4 I woke up to a better hand after acupuncture twice and taking anti inflammation drugs. Doris' sisters came by to clean the house for chinese new year! The talk was supposed to be an hour long but I spoke two hours but none left. It must be my best talk done in ten short days. Many wept with me. The night was not over with budget review that ended 11pm.

Friday was okay, with the talk ending last night, so I had coffee and bagel. Only night dinner with relatives and fellowship were left.

Saturday was flat but I had Wang yongxin memorial service to attend, coworker sermon to check, department CDR, buddy dinner and fellowship to attend.

Sunday I had two CDRs and attended prayer meeting with tears when we prayed for a coworker who lost her husband. At night I had dinner with a youth who took three chairs home for me.

February 13, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment