Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Year 2.31

Year 2.31 was a blessed week dreaming of Doris. On Monday I had a weeks training using Zoom to broadcast to 23 students overseas. It started at a cautious pace, unsure what it entails. At noon I could do some writing, but mostly it was a quiet affair as my buddies are on holiday.

Day 2 was another day of broadcast. Because the classes are mainly in the morning the students have to make a lot of ground. I cannot go easy on them. The rest of the day was work day as usual.

On Wednesday I had to forsake my morning swim because the students prefer ending classes earlier. The earlier time enabled me to attend a core meeting. After a brief rest I attended a language meeting and the rest of the noon slipped away in futility. At night I attended a leaders' meeting till 1130pm.

On Day 4 besides broadcasting I rushed to get my hair cut to remember Doris' loss the next day. I even get to have lunch with coworkers. It was a half day, so I had my hand treated.

On Friday i dreamed of  Doris. It was a sweet moment. She was the same as she was. This time she wanted to choose a country to reside in, if there is such a place as Trojan that appears in my dream. At noon our department had lunch for a coworker's birthday.

Day 6 The broadcast was over. The day was just as long with fellowship party at night. The good thing was my neck was healing as I could sideways to look around. At night I received the wonderful news that all corrections were made to Grammar Bible

On Sunday I dreamed of a man who looked like my father and I got his email. Maybe I am looking for family ties. The day wasn't uneventful. I had to read a group apology statement, attend youth party, then Filipino gathering. At night I had American friends at a company dinner for three. On eve of Christmas I sent out to friends the web link for Grammar Bible http://bible.ryl.hk/web_v1/
as a Christmas gift!

December 26, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment