Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Year 2.28

Year 2.28 is the last week of the Israel trip. On Monday we returned to Jerusalem. One of the highlights of the two days there was visiting the Wailing Wall. I could not help but weep both times my hands touched the wall thinking of losing Doris and my life as a whole. There was much thanksgiving and tears. A new friend Lewis joined the trip

On Day 2 seven skipped the days plan due sickness. That was when I realized to thank God for all sorts of small back, head and neck ailments that cleared up in time. I made it through the trip with just a chilled head from air-conditioning on the way to Israel that cleared up by taking a Nyquil Jon offered.

On Wednesday it was time to leave. The security was predictably horrible. I was glad I got an aisle seat last minute. The return flight was pleasant with Wonder Woman and Fury Road for company to choose from the top. The ten hours flight was over in no time.

On Day 4 I arrived home. I had a colleague visitor Jon overnight at my place but leaving for USA next day. The most I got from the trip besides the scenes must be befriending Jon. He's the only one who can see the revolutionary impact of the Grammar Bible. We checked out Salvation Army camp and had Vietnamese dinner before calling it a day - he in the living room.

On Friday I had breakfast with John. Thankfully I was back to work one day earlier than expected because of my miscalculation but I had lots to do. My new division budget is still not done. At night I had dinner with Doris' sister, bearing two crosses for two sisters.

Day 6 began with a head massage that I needed to counter the sinuses on my head, at least I think so. The day was the start of my new division.I had to skip the stadium gospel event to lead Bible study but it was a solid one. At night I was invited to a Mei Foo BBQ that I almost forgot to attend.

On Sunday I went to my first ICC worship followed by English worship. The latter has potential while the former needs work. The speaker Tim was great! The noon twon hall special event was fraught with tension. At night I ate food relatives gave.

December 5, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment