Monday, December 18, 2017

Year 2.30

Year 2.30 was a blessed week dreaming of Doris. On Monday I went to Sheung Wan where we ate BBQ rice and bought some inexpensive winter clothing after lunch, including Cowboys and Mavericks caps for twenty bucks each and fleece for forty.

Day 2 began with a call from the publishers office, confirming my book 再向苦路行 will be released. I could not be happier with Doris' last Lent devotions ready for debut. At noon I had a last minute dental appointment which I was grateful for despite the unease. At night I had dinner at a neighbor coworkers place, followed by another neighbors hand treatment for me.

Wednesday was murder with vetting from 10am to 330pm. The only good thing was skipping another overlapping noon meeting. At least there was peace. The only thing to do was to get a destress drink after.

Day 4 I had a visitor that was a whiner over many petty things such as chairs. In life there are many struggles and setbacks but infighting makes the devil happiest.

On Friday i changed my language office hours to today to free up more space there. At noon I was requested to accompany a person to report a case. It took me to hours and they another five hours. At least they can breathe easier now.

Day 6 I have a wonderful dream of living in a hotel with Doris when she announced last minute she wanted to eat at Oz dairy company on the day we checked out the hospital. I suggested we go with there and later return for our luggages. At night we had a wonderful fellowship Christmas.

Sunday I attended a language worship before returning to putonghua worship, followed by baptism at 3pm. At night Doris' Canadian friend visited and we went out for dinner with Doris' sister. It was a long week but the dream made up for everything.

December 19, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment