Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Year 2.18 was a pleasant week heading into October. On Monday I had lunch buffet with Roger and Peter at Moko, where I ate a lot.  It's no value for money but I took my share of oysters and sashimi. I bought our favorite lilies for Doris simply because of its fragrance. After tea I headed home for noodles.

Day 2 morning was breakfast with new believer. He's got tons of family problems and business decisions to sort out. I do my best to offer principles but I am no answer. Surprisingly the coworkers voted down an item, so we are back to square one to find replacement. Could be a new beginning.

On Wednesday I had dinner with a brother who offered to help turn my grammar Bible into an app. What a great gesture! But we still need graphic designer for the user surface.

Day 4 My coworker  introduced me to a former pastor who might know bahasa. Instead I preached more in bahasa than him. We told him more about our ministry, what we lack and how to apply.

Friday was prayer with my buddies. At night I went with Tom to celebrate Frank's  birthday in our neighborhood as well as show Tom an island apartment. All was well for him except for mosquitoes, but we talked till 10pm.

Day 6 I donated blood morning and the staff checked my high blood pressure for a perfect 125/80 ratio. My lunch company ironically was with four USA coworkers. I also went through 2 Tim 2 with a coworker. My buddy was out of town, so I took his place preaching. My text was Prov. 31 才德的婦人.

The next day was also a preaching day, on Psalm 13 HOW LONG O LORD?
1. Talk to the Master (1-2)
2. Turn Over the Matter (3-4)
3. Trust in His Mercy (5-6)
The response song 不變的應許 was wonderful, bringing a lot of tears to my eyes. After lunch I had coffee with a buddy just to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment