Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pastor Yap, I enjoy very much reading your blog

Pastor Yap, I enjoy very much reading your blog
Pastor Yap,

I enjoy very much reading your blog of your first week experience in HongKong. Take care of your body and don't get more blisters. Are you taking vitamin and mineral pills to prevent cramping during sleep?

May God bless you new ministry in HK?

Love in Christ

Corona

*****

Hey Victor,

Good to hear from you. Good summary on your first 8 days. You better get use to walk your legs off in Hong Kong. I totally agree with you on getting the change back from the waiter. I had the same uncomfortable feeling every time they hand me that folder with change. Never sure what to take from the change. So different from the U.S.

Keep us posted on how you are doing in HK. Are you going to teach in English or Cantonese? I would love to hear you teach in Cantonese.

New Jersey

*****

Dear Doris and Pastor Victor,

Thank you for sharing your first week’s experience with us. I enjoy reading your blog. If my spiritual life keeps on growing, someday I will enjoy reading your sermons as much as reading your blogs. Haha!

Monterey Park

*****

Hi Victor -

Ho yeh--escape from L.A.! Blessings on your new adventure. Thanks for all the sermons you've sent out, I especially like so many of your opening illustrations.Would love to visit you in H.K., maybe someday.

No Cal

*****

Dear professor Yap,

We really enjoy reading your blogs and attending your classes.Your messages help us a lots. We like to refer your blogs to friends.Thanks for your kindness to share and your great sight from God.May God bless your stay in Hong Kong.Albert and I will miss you a lots, and Hope you come back soon.Thanks again! please keep us in touch with your e-mail.
With blessings
El Monte

*****

Blog to Blog:
Gummy said...
Hey Pastor!! =) Glad you are safe and (semi) settled in HK! Say Hi to Doris for us! =)-G&S
August 26, 2008 7:23 PM

Cheong-Yin said...
Hey Pastor Yap, welcome to Hong Kong~ You are here already?! Where are you living now? Yuen Long is a long way. Haha now all my pastors are in Hong Kong. This is calvin
August 26, 2008 9:01 PM

tapeinophrosune said...
Hong Kong is a colorful place! Hope you enjoy it. It will take some time to really get to know it. It carries valuable memory of my first 17 years on earth. I'll see you in a month perhaps. I'll call you when I get there. Michael
August 26, 2008 9:44 PM

It is hot in Eastvale said...
I really enjoy reading your blog. A lot of your new discoveries are old songs to me. I should've gotten you a "Hong Kong Survival Guide" before you left. But then again, my life are full of should've and could've...I miss talking to you already.
August 27, 2008 10:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment