Sunday, December 26, 2021

6.30

 Year 6.30 was bitter sweet. My Monday chiropractor appointment was a leg treatment that resulted in a hurt skin. It would take me more than a week to heal.


Day two was morning holiday for me before my leave is confiscated! I’m all too happy working on song subtitles. The morning rest is good.


Wednesday was leaders meeting and some were shocked i had my fair share of questions to which I got a call. Here debate is discouraged.


Day four was morning leaders budget meeting, and it was ok because it didn’t eat too much of my time. I have baptism sermon on my plate.


Friday was English breakfast and my two coworkers are doing fine. It’s better working on breakfast time than over an empty room.


Day six was busy day with Holland pastors trying and night fellowship Christmas party. I’m happy it my last training. The fellowship testimony was good.


Sunday was packed with icc worship, English worship and baptism sermon! At night we had solstice dinner with family and John and victor.


December 21, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment