Tuesday, December 14, 2021

6.28

 Year 6.28 was a dizzy week for me. On Monday I woke up to a fainting spell when I lie down or wake up. I carried on as usual but I was conscious I needed to be careful. I mentored Alliance Ivan on preaching. He’s a new found person waiting to go.


Day two was a good fifth week so I can catch up with sermon preparation for Rev 8 next week. It’s not getting easier.


Wednesday morning was my leave so I could only work on my sermon in the afternoon. I made myself wake up after 8.


Day four was a breakthrough. I figured I could use my sickness for sermon introduction. 


Friday was lunch with a young staff leaving for csw. It’s quite a merry go round lately. 


Day six was core then fellowship and later worship. I was glad buddy is improving by leaps and bounds in grammar. I didn’t dare to look back at my old Rom 1 afterwards.


On Sunday I treated the newly weds Lams and a few others to lunch as pastoral courtesy. Praise God I can encourage them.


Dec 7, 2031

No comments:

Post a Comment