Monday, December 6, 2021

6.27

 Year 6.27 was a big week for buddy and I. First we had a big velo thanksgiving lunch with her wife that started from 1130am till 130pm when I had to go for my chiropractor appointment.


Day two was leaders meeting and I did not get the votes to lead to buddy’s disappointment. I felt little for myself because my work is more than sanctum leadership.


Wednesday was another big case on divorce. I got the manual to make sure we know the headquarters viewpoint.


Day four was meeting an old islander who is interested to put grammar bible on video! That would be interesting!


Friday was a normal day but I encouraged buddy and new appointee. I’m really glad my tenure is done and i can plough on with mentoring and writing.


Day six was Holland online training day two and at night I went for a foot masssge because my right foot froze two days ago.


Sunday was handing wontons to v who’s been an angel helping out. D announced his wedding next month.


November 30, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment