Monday, January 10, 2022

6.32

 Year 6.32 was hectic but encouraging. As usual I got flowers for Doris and went the the chiropractor who gave me 27 days of Chinese medicines boil! It costs less than a cup of Starbucks.


Day two was a less serious coworkers meeting because most are on holiday. I had to figure out how to download the Spanish Bible.


Wednesday was a big preparation day for Sunday’s Rev 9 sermon. My mind was all over the place because the text is pretty crazy in itself.


Day four was another day of looking for sermons, I was glad I found one from Martin Luther.


On Friday I ended the old year with a leg massage and a new year call to sz and get ready for tomorrow’s new year 7am morning worship.


Day six was a rush to church but I managed to do it in record 30 minutes. Walter came by to help me fix online transfer but I lost my phone in the restaurant and got a new one before dinner with English praise team.


Sunday sermon was well received, praise God. In the afternoon we have an ok leaders meeting. I am ready for my Spanish grammar bible challenge!


January 4, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment