Sunday, October 24, 2021

6.21

 Year 6.21 was not comfy but ok. Monday was a usual week of buying flowers and seeing a chiropractor.


Day two was a typhoon day that arrived a day earlier. It was a big day because I finished translating the study questions from Women in the Bible.


Wednesday was starting on translating Doris’ healing book.

 Besides we got to wait out the storm that left at night, but I survived admirably with or without swimming.


Day four was a public holiday and I waited for the pool to open at 3pm after spending restless hours at home.


Friday was a new work day after the typhoon. I had to catch up with sermon work and trying to get unstuck on Revelation.


Day six was a day of complain I could do without a name. On fellowship day my class with Matthew did not materialize but I’m glad to see him involved in fellowship regardless of program.


On Sunday I survived Sunday school despite a lack of students due typhoon. Three weeks on Ecclesiastes wisdom is truly a lot.


October 19, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment