Sunday, October 3, 2021

6.18

 Week 6.18 did not have a happy ending. Monday was haircut day due mid autumn tomorrow and Doris day Wednesday. I can’t stand the chance that the shops might be closed.


Day two was mid autumn dinner with my young friends and philosopher newcomer. I’m the biggest cheerleader on festive occasions but I miss Doris and two.


Wednesday was a holiday and I got together with Doris’ Canada friends for a good buffet and bought a Mona Lisa tumbler for gz son.


Day four was meeting with seniors team that I inherited lately with restructuring. I told them to auto run and I don’t want them to have two bosses with my interference. Dinner with under pressure buddy and our former partners was a blast.


Friday was sentimental because I miss two who’s got 000000 now.   Can’t believe it’s been three years since i went to the embassy. Pray for twos well-being.


Day four was frantically looking at next week’s sermon on Rev 6! I joined rehearsal and later had dinner with buddy who needs support.


Sunday school was exciting and newcomers got the hang of it. Ecclesiastes 7 was a gem even in class!


September 28, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment