Monday, October 11, 2021

6.19

 Year 6.19 was a long, tiring weekend. On Monday I did my usual flower shopping abs then visited my chiropractor. Dinner was with buddy and wife, whom I haven’t seen for two months.


On Tuesday I talked to Jose to see if his deacon friend could help out. Other than that my neighbor coworker is doing fine.


On Wednesday I had to work harder on my Sunday sermon. It’s still not in shape but there’s no good way to talk about Revelation 6!


Day four was a stark realization that tomorrow is a holiday, so I have one day less on my sermon. It’s a hot 34 degrees day so I went night swimming for the first time.


On Friday I went to window shopping for swim wear but the shop had major renovations. At night was another swimming day.


Day six was morning was core meeting. The team still has room for improvement and the meeting went on forever.


Sunday was teaching Ecclesiastes 8 in Sunday school, followed by preaching then retreat. Two young guns were unhappy with our name.


September 5, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment