Sunday, September 26, 2021

6.17

 Week 6.17 was agm week. Monday was a mistake day when I forgot my wallet and had to return to pay noodle store after borrowing $100 from staff when I could not convince a supermarket to give me cash from my octopus. At least store let me walk away!


Day two was breakfast with MJ, followed by new leaders prayer and lunch. It’s going to be a steep learning curve for many. I’m able to hold my own and more but it’s not about me.


Wednesday was restful as I took half day compensation from our retreat. Night was night leaders turn as it ended a merciful 11pm.

I’m looking forward to debut of four new coworkers reps.


Day four was gym night and the debut of Jessie whom I took for dinner before sports. He’s as jumpy as you can get but he’s not settled after his quarantine.


Friday was a slow day but I began working on Rev 9 with no results! It gets harder by the chapter.


Day six was a talk with a disgrunt who did not understand the moral implications of bad advice but blamed the victims instead. 


Sunday was a big agm day and I had no rest. I served the same church ten years, but nine because I was half time first two years. Buddy was worse praying daily for strength. I thought about my prayer - it’s only to last the day. Nevertheless I’m in a good condition.


September 21, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment