Sunday, April 25, 2021

5.48

 Year 5.48 was a new experience for me wearing a robe. On Monday I went o buy flowers for Doris and worked feverishly on grammar bible since I’m nearing the end. Buddy was around so we had dinner.


Day two was another day at work but I got to work harder on my sermon next week. It’s coming together with more observations. I got to see restructuring committee about my future involvement, be it as it may.


Wednesday was leaders morning meeting that was smooth. We even had lunch together courtesy of my pandemic stimulus check.


Day four was godsons birthday and we celebrated with youth. I made my first iMovie with our photos for the highlights.


Friday was pth meeting and the confirmation of   a coworker’s transfer. Of course I get my fair share of headache and stick.


Day six was our first physical pth fellowship and it was a good one. I sat through the adult couples bible study.


Sunday was a busy day. I have to lead lords supper for the newly baptized . I challenged them with forgiveness, love and grace.


April 20, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment