Sunday, April 18, 2021

5.47

 Year 5.47 is a blessed week getting close to Grammnar bibles completion. Monday was a public holiday. On the way to lunch a coworker texted me and I asked the young man why he’s working, so I invited him to join me for lunch at central. I tried to stay away from work talk. 


Day two was another public holiday. I almost went to work but for a jogging friend who told me he is not working from home but it’s a holiday! I had lunch with PhD who’s having relationship problems.


Wednesday was a big day at the office as I have to work on my sermon in two weeks time. It’s still up in the air. I’m not even close to understanding it’s richness.


Day four I had a early chiropractor appointment and I was trying to take back some comp days to work on GB. I’ve been at it nonstop. Ok 


Friday was cdr day and I managed to work on my hardest case. At the end of the day it’s good for coworkers to have lunch together while I ate with buddy.

 

On day six I returned to noon work and attended night fellowship now that restrictions have relaxed. Tea was with buddy and dinner with v.


Sunday was k best. I told him he’s graduated at the right time. Newbie apologized for not trusting me. D cried using GB, it’s that powerful to coworkers.


April 13, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment