Monday, April 5, 2021

5.45

 Year 5.45 was to remember Doris. On Monday I got my haircut and bought flowers for the occasion. I remember my beloved a few times that day from exercise in the morning to my night stroll.


Day two was back to work where I must be in good grace lately because I was called to close in prayer. I attended a leadership training workshop that was food for thought.


On Wednesday we resumed prayer with the young at night. I don’t think I accomplished much but at least I got 2 Peter 2 outline nailed down.


Day four was half day work, so I went to the chiropractor. It was a quiet day at the office except we had lunch with buddy.


Friday was team building at Mui Wo. I noticed our team is quiet strong and capable in all we do, praise God! I returned to church after lunch at a good Turkish restaurant and coffee at McDonald’s.


Day six was Good Friday rehearsal. I think we did ok but there is room for improvement and surprises.


Sunday was a good day for worship. I received the wonderful news from my publisher I was the top seller and the third beset seller for the last three months of 2020, besting all favorite Pao!


March 30, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment