Friday, April 9, 2021

5.46

 Year 5.46 was the Easter week. On Monday I had breakfast with my favorite neighbor for the last time before he leaves for USA. He’s such a good servant of God.


Day two was a busy worship meeting that I attended but at least we got off early. It was followed by another meeting, where I blurted out, I’m not a country lover. It was hilarious because buddy said, love heavenly kingdom!


My coworker and I went to the airport to see the Laus off at the airport, where I met his parents. It’s a new journey for his family, but the older kid will stay with me briefly.


I was surprised to see buddy at the office but he said he came because he knew we were at the airport yesterday. I started working on my taxes. Later I discovered the deadline was extended.


Good Friday began with Kingston friends lunch. We had a great time and I gave them our latest book in exchange for a free lunch. Easter worship was special and everyone gave their all.


Day six was flat but at least friends were at work. I took youngster for lunch and the rest of the day was doing Grammar Bible.


Sunday was slow but we had a great Easter sketch program. All went well even a talk with a reluctant candidate! 


April 6, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment