Saturday, February 13, 2021

5.38

 Year 5.37 was calmer with less preaching and full throttle doing English grammar Bible. Monday was back to McDonald’s lunch, flower street and more grammar.


Day two was an extended two weeks leave to finish up on grammar first draft. I skipped worship committee.


Wednesday was cleaning day. My relative brought a friend to spruce up my house for cny. Our prayer meeting text was discussing Numbers 3.


Day four was busy with addressing coming week’s sermon. I have to think how to delete unwanted grammar strong numbers.


On Friday I was hard at work on my new 1 Peter 5 sermon and a new series on revelation, besides department meeting.


Day six was a relaxing retreat day online but I’m not invested in leadership for the immediate future.


On Sunday coworkers had fun with new Atem software and I talked to a new coworker. I barely finished Gen 4 on my second draft after two days.


February 9, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment