Saturday, December 5, 2020

5.28

 Year 5.28 worship was battling the resurfaced virus. On Monday I had a lunch meeting with a leader at LR in Mongkok. We were cordial because he’s hardworking and reasonable, but not to others. I made a lot of progress in Ecclesiastes.


Day two was explosive as many questioned why they had no knowledge of a volunteer system in place. I did my part to shield the church in reorganization but the smaller issue escaped me.


On Wednesday I had a better than usual walk thanks to my month long endeavor to soak my feet thirty minutes in hot water plus salt and vinegar. It adds meaning to the phrase 加鹽加醋.


Day four was quiet as I went to chiropractor as usual. I had lunch at Tam with a coworker for two weeks now as he’s frustrated by festive preparations.


Friday was a scramble as the committee decided to close service this weekend. Pth did well but English was frayed. TS committee had an online meeting for the evening.


Day six saw the return of youth for festive rehearsal that went ok, not as free spirited as the demo we did yesterday with K M.


Sunday was a big test we succeeded bravely even while R stayed at home because of an infection in his block. We had drinks because a coworker needed to talk.


December 1, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment