Wednesday, December 16, 2020

5.30

 Year 5.30 was easy going apart from the virus. On Monday I ate at McDonald’s, bought flowers and do writing. Other than that it was Zac’s birthday, so we celebrated online with my godsons. Pray for his ministry studies in Singapore!


Day two was hard. I had an exchange that caused another to venture to the dark side. Seems like I’m stepping on toes and causing red faces.


Wednesday was better because I was asked to pray! Again I interrupted saying seniority should be first as substitute in virus emergency.


Day four a leader asked me to allow committee to work but I said I’m for more 健全 future. Lunch was nice!


On Friday I was delighted that I had progress on the structure of Ps 119! It made me alive this week.


Day six was language meeting without ado. I managed to finish my study on Ps 119 but preaching it is another thing!


Sunday I was delighted with Jeff preaching on revelation, so that’s my next book! I got a notice that my book was a bestseller and received more than a hundred WhatsApp congratulations!


December 15, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment