Friday, November 27, 2020

5.27

 Year 5.27 was four and a half years after Doris’ loss. On Monday I went to buy flowers for Doris with buddy and wife. We ate at a Shanghai restaurant to our satisfaction.


Day two was a good cry triggered by group sharing. It’s best to feel the loss before Sunday. 


I almost forget Wednesday interview with a USA candidate but arrived five minutes before time or it would be embarrassing. Night leaders meeting ended at 11pm.


Day four was a relaxing day as I took back my meeting compensation to do some writing. Chiropractor was good and my legs are slightly better.


Friday morning was intern breakfast that would end soon, where the subject is transferring a coworker. The coworker was smarter not wanting the transfer. I’m walking with four young guns!


Day six was a busy day with farewell for language staff, then pay my tax, get flowers for Doris, lapse, get a haircut, dinner and fellowship. 


Sunday was almost a disaster. Sunday school was such a beautiful end but I was reminded to preach in one and a half hours, which I took 45 mins to prepare! All’s well that ends well, nobody noticed! I had two drinks, one with intern and another with buddy with graduation in between, followed by rest, then get wontons for dinner next week.


November 24, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment