Saturday, October 31, 2020

5.23

 Year 5.23 was a festive one. On Monday it was back to office to work on DTS translations. Praise God for translators’ work. I got to eat with buddy and coworkers.


Day two was coworkers retreat, which was hardworking due to SWOT division exercise. I wasn’t too invested because o had to preach Saturday.


Wednesday lunch was welcoming new coworker M with buddy and K. Next was hair cut before Doris’ day tomorrow. Night was dinner with buddy and R over restructuring talk, which I am cool to. DUI challenge of diseases, unemployment and immigration should be our challenges ahead.


Day four was four years five months after Doris’ loss. Early midnight I got to hear some of her videos as delivered by Tube! I took half day comp for the occasion.


Friday P breakfast was shifted to later noon. I had my day full with preaching tomorrow and next Tuesday’s chapel! 


Day six was a rest day for the night, where I had an exciting preaching day on Hab 3 at night. I, however, dislike the main hall for its long distance to the restroom in the cold hall.


Sunday was a tremendous day because celebrate pth youth E birthday at my home. There were seven overall with singing and fun.


October 28, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment