Thursday, October 15, 2020

5.21

 Year 5.21 was a happy and sad one. On Monday I was ecstatic because I finished my second last sermon to my latest book on Jesus after working on it for close to three months because of the virus distraction.


Day two was worship meeting but I was strangely not invited. I had to finish my chapel sermon  so I was not bothered. Anyway our department communication was good, so I missed nothing!


On Wednesday I had a sharp color exchange with a coworker who said I  discriminated against Wuhan. Later I advocated for CC to serve here. At night we had a wedding rehearsal.


Day four was a busy day working on my chapel sermon. I was also worried because my mandarin was not up to par to perform the wedding so I had to practice and memorize.

Groom’s father called me to complain there’s no live wedding broadcast.


Day four was chiropractor appointment that was canceled yesterday. Later I met with friend P to hand over his China ointment for his rash! At 530pm was the dreaded school board meeting at a crowded mtr time of the day, so I rushed home earlier to zoom.


Day six was wedding day but I had to see two doctors for my sudden bad tooth overnight, followed by E core to explain a staff problem. Praise God, we miraculously made live work!


Sunday was AGM that was surprisingly smooth. Later we had to elect deacon leadership. I was glad the day was over. The most satisfactory thing was purchasing flowers for Doris!


October 13, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment