Friday, October 23, 2020

5.22

 Year 5.22 was a new year for me emotionally. Coworkers retreat started on Monday. They enjoyed the song revisions game but the message was colored very early, few enjoyed it, so QA was lively thought it does not solve anything.


Day two retreat was canceled by a no-teeth typhoon warning, which the station strangely apologized. I still enjoyed doing work at the office in the afternoon.


Wednesday was a quiet day trying to work on Sunday sermon and Sunday school syllabus, but I decided to teach Ecclesiastes in May instead of January due the virus threat.


Day four was anxiety day meeting with former staff D and going to the dentist who extracted my second from upper left teeth. I even forgot my appointment with the chiropractor who called. I took the day off.


English department has a day out going to five guys for lunch. It’s expensively good, but I get to buy two slightly yellow masks!


Day six was spent listening to four coworkers recent videos. One from mos impressed me most as a completely new coworker who took just four lessons from me.


Sunday sermon was enjoyable though not more powerful than pth. The pth ya praise team was gelling with newcomer M on drums. After that we witnessed duan baptism before I called it a day. At night I got to work on revised Ecclesiastes 2.


October 20, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment