Friday, October 9, 2020

5.20

Year 5.20 was a bitter sweet week because worship is open but not us!  On Monday I joined neighbor Frank for birthday dinner. I already miss him even though he’s far from leaving. I used to have Alan, Bon and him and now the last is slipping away too. God speed!


Day two was a full blast festive lunch paid by buddy. We are really brothers in arms through transition and in tasks. Our talk was the same of helping coworkers and church as we walked the unknown path.


On Wednesday tears welled up my eyes inside mtr when the chat group goodbyes hit me hard. Five left this month. This gaping hole will stretch and test any leadership. 


Day four was mid autumn and it began with Leon lunch followed by MY visit and English team tea as we brainstorm how to handle a team crisis.


Friday was day two of festive lunch with overseas bunch of Roger, Peter and King. We really had a good time followed by Chung tea. 


I didn’t know Saturday was not a holiday day but I repaid it with my Thursday off as I was off today to buy meds, flower and wontons, the last two for the next day! I was glad to be there for adults praise team but my team is slow to respond in administration. I had a hearty dinner with K and X.


Sunday school was interesting as usual but I had a minor flare up when P had no clue where the speaker was. It’s not easy for leadership to mature overnight. Night dinner with six and SZ FaceTime was great.


October 6, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment