Saturday, September 5, 2020

Year 5.14

 Year 5.14 was a busy week getting ready for zoom Sunday school. On Monday I thought I was getting sick because my teeth hurt and my head was tense, so I slept earlier to get ready to see a local doctor; hopefully it has nothing to do with the virus, but I was writing a lot for my new book foreword. Two will take an intensive course on church history.


I was thankful in day two I woke up to a normal day. The teeth did not hurt anymore, so I slept more to make sure. I was happy that I finished the preface for my new book on Genesis and have sent it to a translator.


Wednesday was early leaders meeting and we said our piece for the new restructuring. I went to lunch and met J and paid for his lunch. I will miss his fearless input. We are a good left and right wing soccer tandem, attacking from both flanks. I worked on B’s Sunday sermon.


Day four was a surprise big tea party with KJR all returning to work. I was working hard to complete my Ruth SS study because I got to preach the pth handover sermon next week. I only have to work on the translation next week because it’s a eleven year old sermon on Acts 20.


On Friday I had dinner with student not to make him feel unwelcome. On the other hand God has blessed us with a good rapport and relationship.


Day six was a morning language meeting and lunch with E, who’s been a faithful servant to all groups. At late afternoon I joined Youth A for practice.


Sunday was B preaching and I was relieved it went ok for the newbie, who had more than a full plate and a half in life and family. I joined the Immigration talk which the speaker uncharacteristically gave a fair talk. We went for dessert and had home dinner.


September 1, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment