Sunday, September 13, 2020

5.16

 Year 5.15 was a big week at church. On Monday I returned to church and got some writing done. Surprisingly buddy was at church whole day being filmed for Sunday’s big event. Once the gathering limit is listed I don’t even feel the urge to eat out.


Day two was lunch with buddy, followed by coworkers meeting. There’s nothing urgent going on except for the leaders.


Wednesday was leaders prayer meeting. Four of us had lunch over two tables before the head joined. I shared my prayer of Sunday preaching. At night I was touched by the story of singer Jonathan Lee entering the guitar making industry. 


Day four was a slow day but I was almost done with my Sunday sermon.  I do more than others usual preparation because I woul to translate my message to Chinese, not my forte.


Friday as usual was morning breakfast with a coworker for his ongoing class, now down to 12 weeks left. My sermon plus ppt for the church transition week is finally done, praise God.


Day six was a rainy morning. I’m glad I did not catch a cold. Finishing my sermon means my energy slowing down altogether, but at least I finished up my SS ppt. I decided to broadcast my Ecclesiastes series in the new year.


Sunday was a big day for the incoming and outgoing pastors. My sermon was well received. I was shocked the church preacher used my grammar bible method for preaching after lots of resistance. The preacher definitely improved! I downloaded Ruth videos for next week. I went to PE to buy flowers by myself and celebrated the bid sermon orexvhkngvweek for myself. I even had to run up atdown to do English and mandarin Lord’s Supper.


September 8, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment