Sunday, September 27, 2020

5.18

 Year 5.18 was a satisfying week in other ministries. On Monday I returned to church earlier to do my writing instead of doing nothing at home. The rest of the day was easy going; I even ate at home.


On day two we said farewell to Wilson, Jayson and Boni after last week’s farewell to So. It was lively as it was orchestrated by Jim. 


Wednesday was a bad stomach day for me, rushing to the restroom on  three occasions! Night was leaders night meeting that was livelier than usual. I asked when the job was ending.


Day four was student’s birthday. I wanted to take him out for dinner but he was popular with his friends. I just didn’t want to see a lonely young man.


On Friday P could not wake so we ended up doing coffee after lunch. He’s got online classes at the weird times of the day. Lunch was with buddy and xb at Star. 


Day six was listening to coworkers Saturday messages. In between was birthday lunch was English staff. Noon was two music practices for the next day. We had dinner talk with possible incoming coworker. We started our first housemates prayer meeting with SZ!


Sunday Scool was better than last week. At least I failed minimally with zoom which is a lot to handle by myself. I cooked dinner for student for a change because he was busy with campus programs.


September 22, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment