Thursday, August 20, 2020

Year 5.12

 Year 5.12 was my 000000 birthday.  On Monday I was working hard on the English translation for my marketplace series questions. My goal is to work on two chapters a day.


Day two I woke up thinking of Dors and loved one(s). It’s a challenge to live with one’s head held high nowadays but harder by oneself, yet I know I cannot complain because the Lord has given me strength for the journey. I prayed with tears for HK after last night’s 🍎 raid.


Wednesday was leaders zoom meeting where I announce my thanksgiving for this weekend. Immediately I got lots of treat even though it’s to testify to the Lord. I asked Q if he really believed in his sympathy for enforcement. The youth had a zoom birthday for me.


Day four was half day and my chiropractor appointment was canceled because I was the only patient. A few of us were in church and had lunch together despite the virus.


On Friday I visited my chiropractor and had a seminary zoom meeting. I have finished my next sermon for our church transition.


Day six was English zoom meeting, followed by X yum cha where I did a lot of follow up on the new pastor. It’s not easy in a color minded ministry and society for new ministers.


Sunday birthday lunch was with coworkers and night was with single youth. All wanted to join so I agreed to zoom because they made a great video for me. I really had an awesome year in an awful year.


August 18, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment