Friday, August 7, 2020

Year 5.10

 Year 5.10 was a slower week but dinner in HK was finally restored on Friday. On Monday I returned to church after lunch and did some writing.


Day two was zoom meeting and buddy finally came to church to chair coworkers meeting and we had four-person lunch for the last time for a long time.


On Wednesday EC and ICC were rested, the latter a victim of the two-person limit. I try to do a point a day for my sermons.


Day four surpringly saw the return of department workers and two of us had a drink at the garage.He has a lot of work on his mind.


On Friday I went to see my chiropractor who canceled yesterday. Night was anniversary dinner with student. Two recorded a song Previous Lord, which I sent out today.


Day six was a slow day but I did my best to keep up. Revival meetings started and I’m trying my best to keep up. There was no music practice to shelter older ladies from virus danger.

 

Sunday morning was with English worship fully for a change because I did not have to do pth worship Lord’s Supper. Youth has tension even over a politics history talk.


August 4, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment