Thursday, August 13, 2020

Year 5.11

Year 5.11 was a full week of revivals. On Monday I woke up late, ate my lunch and later went to office when it was less crowded to do some work and had dinner before 6pm.


Day two was a hectic day getting ready for church retirement message (not mine). I chose Acts 20 and revised an old message. It’s not as exciting as it seems. Revival asked me where I got 大樹菠蘿 picture and we made contact after a long absence.


Wednesday morning was leaders prayer meeting and it was an appropriate use of our time rather than just moaning and groaning.


Day four was a breakthrough as I could finally finished up the retirement message with newer illustrations. I was so tired I slept three times but at least I didn’t get sick.


Friday brunch was with English coworker and we sure talked a long time. Praise God my back held up even though we sat for more than one and a half hours at the restaurant!


Day six was a wonderful praise practice and dinner after. The young guys are surely growing up. They sure have their fans!


Sunday was a wonderful day even though live worship was rattled. We had lunch and dessert later, then head home to rest and listen to revival’s second last night.


August 11, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment