Friday, December 28, 2018

Year 3.32

Year 3.32 ended beautifully. Monday was full of energy with two so I skipped lunch, hoping to catch buddy for high tea. I could also do some sermon work on women in the mean time. Buddy was busy talking to a coworker who is unsure of staying locally, so I ate and left.

Day two was office Christmas celebration but I was tired during coworkers meeting because of the lack of rest. I fought sleep for the rest of the day, gave my new book away to coworkers. Thankfully I’m down to the last box outside my office.

On Wednesday I had a talk with a coworker and understood it was best for him to take care of his familys health first. Later we had an early 5pm leaders before the night leaders meeting that ended two minutes before midnight, so I took the 1230am bus home.

On Thursday I tried to catch up to sleep but it did not work the whole day. I had both chiropractor and hand treatment to alleviate the pain in the body and limb.

On Friday I weighed myself in the morning and had gained to 161.5 lbs from the last 155 lbs. I cut my hair for Doris’ day tomorrow and bought some flowers for her. I announced I would wrap up giving our new book by today.

Day six was tutoring in the morning and theatre at 3pm followed by dinner with Kwan and buddy. The restaurants were all packed, so we waited line line for Lao Lao. At night I finally finished my last sermon for my women series.

Sunday was dinner with shanghai cowalkers and we ha a great time sharing year end reflections. The surprise was that all get a hallmark superhero gift from us. It was a super happy time.

December 25, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment