Thursday, December 20, 2018

Year 3.31

Year 3.31 was a busy but blessed week. On Monday we had yum cha before I visited the chiropractor after a busy week the previous week. Next I bought my second pot of lilies at Flower Street. The rest of the day was slow and relaxed. At night I joined my neighbor coworker for hotpot. My last sermon on the women series is rough.

Day two activities ate most of my time. First we had the worship committee followed by coworkers meeting, and the workshop on Friendship led by buddy, Bon and I. Attendance was sparse but supportive of us. At night I waited for two after a rehearsal.

Wednesday was leaders meeting from 10am to 3pm! I was wide eyed after the meeting but caught a nap before I had to lead the English fellowship because the staff was fatigued. All was better than I’d imagined.

Day four was breakfast with neighbors. Lunch was with missionary Lewis who was in town and we talked about seminary training during persecution times. I am as committed as ever to hit the road. At night I attended Young adult fellowship. Keith gave a good sharing.

Friday was a teary day as I choked back tears connecting with childhood young friend Thien Loon. Old friends cared much for me. It was pth staff meeting. My new books arrived at noon and buddy and I joined the pastor for lunch last minute. I was notified I am one of nine candidates for the upcoming vacant church leadership. At least I got home early to finish up my first point. The night was cold this week so I was thankful I did not catch a cold.

Day six was my third OT of the week. In the morning I had to chair an English meeting and went to lunch at science park with core. At night I attended pth Christmas dinner and sketch. Son was tremendous.

Sunday I had lunch with young man D to gauge his interest in a vacancy. He was open and flexible to a lot of roles. I got a nap before we returned to our old place at night for dinner and bought some dumplings home. This week I prayed for two coworkers,one fatigued and another faced family death.

December 17, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment