Friday, September 17, 2021

6.16

 Week 6.16 was a blessed week despite my busy week. Monday was spent at retreat dividing the 🥧. I was calm with my added workload. The new group is quite open and honest.


Day two was bye and a return to coworkers meeting. Buddy was tired but I caught a few winks. It’s a challenge now that M is sick and a big hole is present.


Wednesday was no let up as we said farewell to old leaders with a B lunch at Yuen Long. The front was very spacious.


Day four was the last north point day training twelve coworkers but it was tiring after a long retreat. I took a short nap and had to get back to work on Rev 5.


I was almost done with the sermon the next day and then joined our department meeting, where we agreed to change our name to Mandarin Department. At night I translated two entries for father Mui for his cancer blog.


Day six we told the department committee of the change of name. All was unanimous not to stick our next out in the present circumstances!


Sunday was sermon time. It could be better but I gave it all I got. The next time at mandarin would be better! Andy dinner was a blast with my young friends and their girlfriends.


September 14, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment