Monday, November 23, 2020

5.26

 Year 5.26 was a feel good week for me. On Monday I returned to flower street to buy flowers for doris and then returned to office to do some writing. Buddy did not have lunch so I got a drink with him for company. I bought vegetables for dinner.


Day two began with new staff D whose birthday was last Thursday with Roy. My advice was let coworkers solve their own but cowalk with sp and we’re just another organization. The rest of the day was meet till you drop. I had to rest at 4.


On Wednesday leaders meeting was a short one. I included my input for the new committee process to be transparent, tangible and togetherness.


Day four was exciting because I finished my new book on People Jesus Met!

It’s going to be less than 30 chapters.


On Friday we have department lunch to welcome new guy M, who has a lot on his plate. 


Day six was unplanned breakfast with M. He’s quite mature and passionate, but not sure how he’ll do long term straddled between two ministries. Dinner was with buddy.


Sunday was second last Ruth SS class. It’s really a learning experience for me but the students love it. I provide live feed for SZ during fellowship to cover for loved ones. Dinner was at the Laus, where I bought roast pork for all.


November 17, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment