Thursday, June 20, 2019

Year 4.4

Year 4.4 is as dramatic as it comes in Hong Kong. Monday was a rest day but I visited the wrong chiropractor appointment on my calendar. It was not all wasted because I got Vietnamese food for lunch. I also had high tea at the pier with two. At least I got some ready after yesterday’s match.

Day two was a chiropractor appointment, this time the western type. Hopefully I can get these prepaid ten sessions done ASAP. At night there was a grand prayer for hk organized by the denomination at church. I introduced myself to kfefc pastor Lam, whom I met before.

On Wednesday leaders meeting we had to navigate a tricky turnover situation and I was one of three asked to look into it. At lunch I advocated for the dabu duo.

Day four was one of those days I had three health appointments, lunch chiropractor followed by western appointment at 4pm that I hearly missed and foot massage after work. At noon I was notified that I was officially a BI director. At night I finally finished rewriting my grammar bible corrections that were lost to my usb, twenty days later, not bad!

On Friday we had turnover lunch and the meeting was ok. Jon came and I took him for dinner and to the admiralty bridge for pictures.

Day six was another boring western chiropractor appointment. A coworker requested me to take over for him for two bible study sessions due his heavy funeral tasks. At night we left earlier for dinner.

Sunday was a good SS class almost spoiled by a late bus. After a short rest it was off to march again, this time it took four hours, double the last time. At night I was rewarded with a Father’s Day dinner.

June 18,2019

No comments:

Post a Comment