Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Year 4.3

Year 4.3 was a contentious week in Hong Kong. Monday was spent tutoring the best I can. Otherwise I reworked on my lost grammar bible correction file and had a gruelling foot massage.

On day two I made an appointment to sign some papers but forgot. My memory is a bad comrade. We had our coworkers small group. A group member shared he had to conduct a funeral monthly for the last six months, which made me feel very bad for him.

On Wednesday I attended leaders prayer meeting and lunch, where I gave my few cents worth opinion on turnover. At language meeting an old wound emerged after months of stability. An old friend Gilbert asked if I were willing to teach a border class, but I got lots at stake, so I delayed my answer.

On day four I visited Chinese chiropractor for minimum relief but every bit helps. I met with coworkers for Acts 11 sermon the afternoon and later I talked with K on his upcoming sermon. At night I had dinner with Mok sisters and China son for the holiday tomorrow. We ordered Doris’ favorite winter melon soup.

Friday was a holiday, so we worked very hard on a leadership assignment. Progress is not easy but at least I napped twice. I’m not sure how we will manage to meet the deadlines.

Day six began with English core, then I had to go to chiropractor before returning to attend 2pm wedding. I had a drink with buddy and then attended briefly a family gathering.

Sunday was third SS class which was usually enjoyable.
After a brief breakfast and a return to the office it was off to worship. After a short rest I joined marchers to protest the bill. We went to Bon for dinner and returned home for work but things are crawling.

June 11, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment