Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Year 2.26

I write this post on exactly Week 26 of Year 2, one and a half years without Doris. On Monday morning I was given a good 45 minutes workout by a neighbor friend a the club gym. Later I went with a good buddy for lunch at Prince Edward and got lilies for Doris. Later I had prayer with two friends.

Day 2 was nervous division interview day. I woke up with a headache on the right side for a change, possibly from pressure. I did not have to answer any questions by coworkers and the vote passed. Tea treat was mine. At night we had men's fellowship, attended by nine brothers for the study of Gideon.

On Wednesday the headache was bigger and I soon got a stiff neck. Lunch was with buddy and MOS to know more about the latter's work. The leaders' interview went well with only a friendly question  from friend Stephen.

Day 4 I had lunch with a USA friend and his wife who were in town. Evening could not come fast enough for my hand massage that turned out to be head massage. The neck and shoulder were sore too. The treatment ended early as I went with my USA friend and wife to have dinner and send them off. We exchanged 500 USA dollars.

Friday was my last meeting with pth staff as I assume LCD. For lunch we celebrated R birthday. Dinner was with relatives who changed more USA money for me for my Monday Israel trip.

Day 6 was the longest day. 11am LCD was followed by noon lunch, then two hours pre prestudy, and another hour of prestudy. I had a short tea with buddy and wife before an enjoyable study of Psalm 13 at fellowship.

Sunday sermon of Psalm 5 went well. A lady shared with me her husband needs help, so I asked a person to help out. I had lunch with a USA friend and a hk deacon before a bald shave by a good buddy before next day travel. At night village neighbor invited me for dinner but I received a panic call about a USA moody friend. We texted. After dinner and talk we walked a full round of the island.

November 22, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment