Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Year 2.25

Year 2.25 week was a good normal week for me. On Monday I met a neighbor at the gym who offered on the spot to help my body alignment . He was quite effective. Next I had  breakfast with my coworker Tom who had moved to the island three days ago. The rest of the day was at wui wo  retreat.

Day 2. The retreat went well, ending after lunch. On the bus home I talked to Some about adding a new workers to our department. On the way home we six had coffee at tung chung on the way back. At night I cooked dinner for my neighbor family whose mother is on a mission trip.

On Wednesday my neck suffered a sprain as I swam in the morning. It was a bad one with lumps on my head.my neck suffered a sprain as I swam in the morning. It was a bad one with lumps on my head. For breakfast I met a friend who has been offered to pastor a college town. Good for him but not for church development of her young pastors

Day 4 my physical problems spread to my back when I sneezed in the morning and my back was sprained too, making me very uncomfortable the whole day. At night I had a friend who worked in my head bumps. He gave me a thorough head rubbing and the lumps were less swollen.

On Friday I worked with a buddy on his pth sermon. At first he was reluctant but later he asked for for a double check on his pronunciation. I met my Indonesian counterpart but I told him my position is not fixed yet, so it ended early because he's still got a lot to do. At night a neighbor offered to work on my hand again after a months break. I felt embarrassed but he insisted.

On Saturday I had department meeting, talked with a coworker about an ex schoolmate and then attended 1111. At night I was invited to have dinner with Raymond and Sandra Shen who gave a marvelous music fest at night.

On Sunday buddy delivered a good message. I had to attend two prayer meetings, love HK and church prayer, where I met a young man who graduated from. Indiana at the prayer meeting. After heading home for a rest I went out for dinner with a friend returning to Chicago. At night the locksmith repaired my lock and door frame. Later I took Tylenol for a headache before sleeping.

Nov 14, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment