Sunday, December 11, 2016

Week 28

Week twenty eight is better but not much after Thanksgiving. On the first day of the week I woke up to a dream of Doris asking me to massage her and take her to see the latest Margaret Cheung. My host said Margaret Cheung did not act for years. Then I headed to Riverside county to rectify records.
Tuesday was a blank to me. I remembered having coffee and working on my Grammar Bible. My vacation is a working holiday. It makes me more productive and not dwell on my situation. I average five to six hours writing daily.
Wednesday I took alum brother Paul and wife with me to Santa Barbara, stopping by Solvang fofty five minutes away. They had the time of their lives. At evening we walked to the wharf from our hotel twenty minutes away and had dinner that my friends totally enjoyed.
The next day we left our hotel after breakfast and another walk by the beach. I had to visit Santa Barbara because SB was the last night and place Doris spent in USA, at the same hotel too. The hotel was courtesy of a friend's reward points.
Friday was the start of a six days theological conference. Paul and Chloe were the outstanding speakers. There were familiar and unfamiliar faces to meet, but I hope to get some insight and inspiration. I was invited to return to the fold, but my wife's vision and legacy are more important currently.
I had to leave earlier second day to San Diego for dinner with another nephew who returned from HK. He stayed with us two years while in college but now is married for two years, how time flies. Six of us relatives had dinner together.
On Sunday the worship songs touched my heart. For three weeks in a row I could not bottle my emotions at worship. The Lord gave us a gift as TD contacted me officially to publish Doris' invested book on healing 你要痊癒嗎?She finished the book at the end of March. It was top on her list. May the Lord use it to bless the sick , the aging and the wounded.
Dec 6 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment