Monday, March 21, 2022

Year 6.40

 Year 6.40 was revival week which was good for a change. My chiropractor is still not working and I could not find a tw bus to get groceries due my mistake. All worked out in the end.


Day two was more revival messages, of which the morning speakers did a great job.


On Wednesday we went to a funeral where no jab was needed. I left after the funeral and on the same night an attendee’s husband got Covid. We received a worrisome vx letter at night.


Day four I was on full preparation speed ahead because I mistakenly thought I was due a sermon, so I worked doubly hard. Rev 11 is extremely hard enough 


Friday was special because I got my last illustration! It has been nervous time but to God be the glory!


Day six was great because we got my outline finally done. from night walking inspiration.


Sunday worship was good and I had to do taping for worship and another for prayer meeting . Praise God for another good week!


March 15, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment