Sunday, March 6, 2022

6.38

 Year 6.38 was virus scare week. On Monday my chiropractor remained closed so I did not return to the office. By the week’s end there were at least one per day infection at the office. I was sneezing the whole day due the cold front.


Day two was R ordination so I returned for the interview. I am by God’s grace living alone so I am not affected by others.


Wednesday I have a wondrous dream of carrying Doris on my back. It was such a warm moment that I never felt she was gone.


Day four was a fainting spell after Monday’s sneezing. I expected now but now I’m sure the duration between sneezing b and fainting.


I did not return to the office on Friday after a Covid patient reported seeing me, so it’s better for me to be absent till Sunday.


Day six was another day home. Suddenly I’m navigating virus and self isolating at home from others. However I’m getting the hang of it.


Sunday was chaos when the speaker’s family was infected. K used his IT skills to try zoom to perfection. A close coworker next got sick by the day’s end .


March 1, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment