Saturday, June 12, 2021

6.2

 Year 6.2 was taxing but thrilling because of my new revelation series. This week I dreamed of Doris after a long lapse. I forgot what she said but it seems like our lives never stopped!


Day two was a more than normal meeting day where I lose a lot of sermon preparation time. P and KE D joined us for lunch. D has lots of talent to spare.


Wednesday was full steam ahead writing Revelation 3. My brain is running overtime, which is not good but it got things done. At night youth prayer I announced no more prayers third and fifth Wednesdays.


Day four was half office day and I was working on the Ecclesiastes translation Seven sent me. El helped me to give him a love gift because life is tough abroad.


Friday was 64. I lit a few candles since the island was devoid of activities. Life is upside down but I hold my ground.


Day six began with language ministry’s core meeting, then putting the final touch to the sermon and attending night fellowship.


Sunday arrived and I was busy with Sunday school before my sermon, which was my best in the short series so far!


June 8, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment