Sunday, June 6, 2021

6.1

 Year 6 and counting has arrived! Monday was my sisters birthday and I had trouble sending money to her. Otherwise I skipped flowers due to an abundance of flowers given her.


Day two was all meetings but I was focused on translating Habakkuk after seven sent me the latest. 


Wednesday was leaders night meeting so I can multitask because I was glad for the lucurt of moving full speed ahead with translating and putting all my sermons online. I even had night prayer with a few guys.


Day four was getting ready for my Ecclesiastes Sunday school into chapter 2. It’s been an exciting class so far. The pc was terrible though.


Friday M had a long talk with me. Might not renew because it’s not all roses so far. We will see what it leads to with pandemic in full force.


Day six was P return from quarantine and he’s in prayer for his future. I got to stand in the gap earlier than I thought.


Sunday sermon was taxing and I was dozing. Later all coworkers had to attend a talk meeting protocol. K brought dessert and we had a long discussion on their wedding future.


June 1, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment