Friday, May 14, 2021

5.51

 Year 5.51 was busy as ever. On Monday I had McDonald’s lunch, then got a hand massage, followed by a chiropractor visit! After doing more web revisions I head home for dinner.


Day two began with worship meeting that ended early. Lunch was joined by KE, Buddy   Xb and we had a good chat, followed by the usual coworkers meeting where I’ve been called to pray lately. 


On Wednesday I started working on Revelation 4 because work time is often swallowed by meeting. After an hour I was to attend leaders prayer meeting.


Day four was half day but I’ve started to work  harder on my new message because time is running out. 


Friday was P return to HK, so I had to work on a lot of issues. I was focused on revising New Testament links, so I’m happy with my progress.


Day six was department meeting and we ended on time. At night I was back to fellowship but the crowd was still sparse.


Sunday was a delightful day because Sunday school on Ecclesiastes had started but the AV was not cooperating. Nevertheless the class was exciting. T got Doris Mother’s Day flowers and I remembered fondly she used to grab flowers from church, mother or not, for the occasion!


May 11, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment