Sunday, May 9, 2021

5.50

 Year 5.50 was a thankful week. Monday lunch was followed by flower shopping. Buddy xb and I had dinner when I dropped by after chiropractor.


Day two was spent working hard on my Sunday revelation sermon. After coworkers meeting rwe had division drinks for M last time. 


Wednesday at night prayer I told all about possibility of getting sz to be replacement intern to help K out.


Day four was brainstorm with younger coworkers about a new worship but R was not particularly interested - no 靈魂人物 to carry it. People here are risk averse.


I told buddy Friday but he’s ever cautious. I’ll withdraw worship offer by end of the year. Cannot put my life on hold too long.


Day six was a public holiday but I had an urgent call to return because my intern forgot his keys! I stayed to listen to buddy’s night sermon,improved in observation but need inspiration.


Sunday sermon was revelation lift off. Cast Away helped my message last minute. I take the response for it’s difficulty. Even jie jies like it!


May 4, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment